Registration Now for PRXNE17: PR Means Business
Friday, April 28
Radisson Hotel Corning
125 Denison Parkway East
Join your colleagues from PRSA’s Northeast District for:
- A full day of learning and networking with more than 200 PR professionals
- 18 breakout panels and talks from industry experts
- Discussion of the role of PR in economic development and the bottom line
- Ross Levi, vice president of marketing initiatives for Empire State Development – I Love NY
- Katie Delahaye Paine, data analyst and consultant from Durham, N.H.
Special Conference Events:
- The conference kicks off on Thursday night, April 27, with a series of dine-arounds at restaurants in downtown Corning
- A tasting of New York state wines at the Rockwell Museum in Corning will close the conference
Register today and see you at the conference!